If you have landed on our site it probably means that you are looking for Learn More
700 Plus Credit
2616 S. Loop W. Suite 435
Houston, TX 77054
700 Plus Credit is a small sized credit repair company located in Houston, Texas.
- Results: Results for the 700 Plus Credit repair program are uncertain. They do have plenty of positive testimonials on the site but no copies of deletion results are shown on their site. With any testimonial it is impossible to judge the authenticity.
- Experience: The experience of 700 Plus Credit is hard to determine. The registered start date of business is 2013 but the owner of the company appears to have several years of experience in financing and the company does have partnerships with Auto Loan companies.
- Types of Programs Offered: The details of the 700 Plus Credit program are uncertain as the information on the website is very general. You have to call them for any details.
- Pricing and Value: The cost of the credit repair program is uncertain as not cost specifics are located on their website.
- Guarantee: No guarantee is mentioned on the 700 Plus Credit's website but this does not mean that there is not one. You will have to call for a consultation and ask them directly. We have found that when a company has plenty of confidence in their results they will generally have a customer friendly guarantee.
- Reputation/Reviews: It is hard to just the size and scope of 700 Plus Credit as there is very little in the way of positive or negative reviews of them on independent internet websites.
- Time of Program: The time and terms of the program are uncertain as the company’s website does not get into program specifics.
- Membership in NACSO: 700 Plus Credit is not a member of the Nationals Association of Credit Services Organizations (NACSO) which is a concern. NACSO is the top credit repair organization and sets high standards that we feel all credit repair companies should be held to.
- Website Security: 700 Plus Credit does not include the ability to sign up through their website so website security is not an issue.
- Compliance: 700 Plus Credit appears to be in compliance with state and federal laws. The company is registered with the Secretary of the State of Texas and is bonded.
If you are looking at enrolling with 700 Plus Credit it is important that you do all your research. They do have a very informational website the does not over promise their service but to get the full aspects of their program you will need to call them directly. We recommend checking out our top ranked companies before moving forward with any company.
LEAVE A REVIEW
402 , 1