If you have landed on our site it probably means that you are looking for Learn More
Allied Credit Solutions
2600 K Ave
Plano, TX 75074
Allied Credit Solutions is a medium sized credit repair company located in Plano, Texas.
- Results: Allied Credit Solutions has many testimonials and copies of actual deletions on their website showcasing their results but without any testimonial it is impossible to verify the authenticity.
- Experience: Allied Credit Solutions has been in business since 2007 and has plenty of experience in Credit Repair. The laws and regulations for credit repair can be complex and ever changing and having a company with plenty of experience is extremely important.
- Types of Programs Offered: The exact program that Allied Credit Solutions is not discussed in detail on their website. You have to call them for any details.
- Pricing and Value: The cost for the Allied Credit Solutions program is not mentioned on their website so it is impossible to judge what value you are getting for your money.
- Guarantee: The Allied Credit Solutions guarantee states that company will refund your cost if your credit score has not improved by the completion of the program. Exact terms and conditions of offer are not specified. This can be considered a soft guarantee as a 1 point increase in your credit score may exempt you from getting a refund but still will not help you get a loan.
- Reputation/Reviews: There are not many reviews positive or negative about Allied Credit Solutions to be found online. This can be because of the small size of the company. They may not be handling enough clients to be able to build a reputation online.
- Time of Program: The time frame of the Allied Credit Solutions program is not specified on their website which makes it impossible to set you credit repair goals and expectations.
- Website Security: Allied Credit Solutions does not have the ability to sign up through their website so web security is not an issue.
- Compliance: Academy Credit does not appear to have any compliance issues and is registered with the Secretary of the State of Texas, and registered with the state of Utah. The company is also bonded.
If you are looking at enrolling with Allied Credit Solutions it is important that you do all your research. They do have a very informational website that does not over promise their service and they seem to have partnerships with various loan companies. If you have any questions or concerns regarding their services you can always bring them up with them directly.
LEAVE A REVIEW
361 , 1