If you have landed on our site it probably means that you are looking for Learn More
Angle Financial Services
31 Saulsbury Road, Suite #2
Dover, DE 19904
Angle Credit Repair is a small sized credit repair company located in Dover, Delaware.
- Results: Results are hard to determine, Angle Credit Repair has not posted any testimonials nor has it posted copies of actual deletions. This may be because the company is very young and may not have handled enough clients successfully to have generated any positive testimonials.
- Experience: It is hard to determine the experience of Angle Credit Repair as we can find no date of business opening or anything on the ownership. Generally, when a company has plenty of credit industry experience it will be something that they promote on their website.
- Types of Programs Offered: The website for Angle Credit Repair does go any to any detail about the types of programs it offers other than standard disputes.
- Pricing and Value: The Angle Credit Repair website does not go into any detail on what the monthly cost for the program is so it impossible to judge the value of their program vs the price.
- Guarantee: The guarantee for the program is complicated. If at the end of your 12 month term you can request an audit of the services and they will total up the number of deletions on your account. They will then value each deletion at $75 and if the total value of deletions is less than the total of your monthly fees you will be refunded the difference. The guarantee doesn’t state if a deletion is counted when the item is removed from one bureau or all 3.
- Reputation/Reviews: No reviews of Angle Credit Repair can be found online on any independent websites. This can speak to the age and size of the company.
- Time of Program: The program is for 12 months.
- Membership in NACSO: Angle Credit Repair is not a member of the National Association of Credit Services Organizations (NACSO), This is a cause for concern as NACSO is the premier credit repair organization and we feel all companies should be held to their high standards.
- Website Security: Alexander Credit does not have the ability to sign up online so website security is not an issue. The website does however ask you to fax in a copy of your driver’s license, social security card or w2, proof of address, all three credit reports with scores, and a copy of a voided check and they will email you electronic sign up. It would be in your best interest to speak with them beforehand.
- Compliance: Angle Credit Repair does not appear to have any compliance issues but the company also does debt settlement which could be a conflict of interest.
If you are looking at enrolling with Angle Credit Repair it is important that you do all your research. Their website does not contain much information on credit, credit repair, or their program specifics. If you have any questions or concerns in regards to their program you will need to contact them directly. We do recommend looking into our top ranked companies to compare before moving forward with any company.
LEAVE A REVIEW
509 , 1