If you have landed on our site it probably means that you are looking for Learn More
ASAP Credit Repair
15119 Memorial Dr Suite 200
Houston, TX 77079
ASAP Credit Repair is a credit repair company in Houston, Texas. This company appears to be fine company that is in compliance with all state and federal regulations and it appears they have years of experience. One very important issue, however is that they do not have a toll free number, instead they only have a local Houston number. This may mean that they are unable to handle to clients around the country choosing to only work local.
- Results: ASAP Credit Repair has posted few testimonials and copies of real deletion results on their website for you to browse and gauge however there is no way for us to verify them.
- Experience: The experience of ASAP Credit Repair is hard to determine. The company has been in business since 1998 but not much information can be found on the directors of the company and their experience in the industry. Typically, if there is a lot of experience in the company that is something they will promote however and we don't see a lot of that. Additionally, there is not a lot of information on their website and the information they do have is vague. For example, there is almost no educational material on their website about credit or their program.
- Types of Programs Offered: The ASAP Credit Repair website doesn’t get any specifics about the programs that they offer. You will have to call directly for more information.
- Pricing and Value: We have found that their program cost on average $725. We do not know if that payment can be broken up or is required all at once. As far as cost goes this is a fairly average price in the industry.
- Guarantee: The Company website states that it has a money back guarantee but it doesn’t specify any of the terms and conditions. Any guarantee should always be specifically worded in writing in the agreement. Make sure you read all the fine print and fully understand any guarantee a company may offer.
- Reputation/Reviews: We have found many reviews for this company online and most of them positive. This fits a company of their size and time in business.
- Time of Program: The website for ASAP Credit Repair does not specify any details to the timing or terms on the website. In Texas the rule for Credit Repair programs is 6 months in length.
- Website Security: ASAP Credit Repair does not have the ability to sign up through their website so web security is not an issue.
- Compliance: Without seeing their agreement it is tough to tell if they are in compliance with state and federal laws. However, we do know that they are bonded and insured as required by Texas State law.
If you are looking at enrolling with ASAP Credit Repair it is important that you do all your research. Their website is very vague and does not include much information about their program. If you speak to them be sure to all the details about their service and what it does offer.
LEAVE A REVIEW
217 , 28