If you have landed on our site it probably means that you are looking for Learn More
Ascension Credit Services
3723 Greenville Ave
Dallas, TX 75206
Ascension Credit Services is a small sized credit repair company located in Dallas, Texas. The main concern is that do not have a toll free number. Instead they just have a local number. This can mean that they may not be able to help clients not located in their direct area. Also, we have found that when a company does not have a toll free it usually means they are very small. Sometime having as little as 1or2 employees. When companies are this small there is always a risk of closure. What happens to your credit and money if they run out of cash, take another job, or simply go on vacation? Who will be there to help you? These are definitely questions that need to be asked if you are deciding on enrolling with them.
- Results: Results for the Ascension Credit Services credit repair program are uncertain. They have no testimonials nor do they have any copies of actual deletions. This may be do the small size and young age of the company. They may not have handled enough clients to have generated any positive testimonials.
- Experience: The experience of Ascension Credit Services is hard to determine. We can find no information on a registered start date or any information about the company directors or ownership. We have found that when a company has a lot of experience in the credit industry it will be something that advertise and promote on their website.
- Types of Programs Offered: The Ascension Credit Services website lists only disputes in their process. Does not go into any other details about their program process.
- Pricing and Value: Their website does not go over what costs would be associated with their program only that there is a discount when couples enroll together. This makes it impossible to judge the value of their program when compared to the price.
- Guarantee: Ascension Credit Services does not mention a money back guarantee on their site. This does not mean that there is not one just that they are not advertising one. However, we have found that when a company has confidence in their results they will have a customer friendly guarantee that is clearly promoted on their website.
- Reputation/Reviews: It is very hard to find anything in the way of reviews for Ascension Credit Services on any independent websites. This can speak to the size, scope, and age of the company. They may not have handled enough clients to have built a reputation online.
- Time of Program: The commitment for the Ascension Credit Services program is not specified on their website which makes it difficult to set your credit repair goals and expectations.
- Website Security: Ascension Credit Services does not include the ability to sign up online so website security is not an issue.
- Compliance: Ascension Credit Services may have a few compliance issues. Being that the company is located in Texas it has several state specific guidelines that is required to follow: One that the company is bonded and another that it is registered with the Secretary of the State of Texas. On the website of the Secretary of the State of Texas there is no record of the company.
If you are looking at enrolling with Ascension Credit Services it is important that you do all your research. They do have a very informational website the does not over promise their service but there may be some compliance issues. Also being that we can find no independent information on the company on any independent sites it suggests the company may be very young and small which may lead to a risk of closure. We recommend looking into our top ranked companies before moving forward with any company.
LEAVE A REVIEW
147 , 4