If you have landed on our site it probably means that you are looking for Learn More
4400 rt 9 south, Suite 2100
Freehold, NJ 07728
Attractive Credit is a medium sized credit repair company located in Freehold, New Jersey.
- Results: The Attractive Credit website posts plenty of testimonials and you can find copies of actual deletions they have done. With any testimonial it is difficult to verify the authenticity.
- Experience: Attractive Credit was founded in 2008 but not much information can be found on the company founders or directors. We have found that when a company has plenty of credit industry experience it will be something that they promote on their website.
- Types of Programs Offered: The Attractive Credit website lists a standard dispute program. They also sell a “do-it-yourself” tutorial.
- Pricing and Value: Their “Diamond Level Services” has a $99.97 initial fee with $79.97 a month. The “do-it-yourself” tutorial is $79.97.
- Guarantee: Attractive Credit does not mention a money back guarantee on their site. Generally, when a company has strong confidence in their program they will offer a customer friendly guarantee and advertise it on their website. Attractive credit may have a guarantee but it is not something that they choose to advertise.
- Reputation/Reviews: When searching for Attractive credit online we found several reviews and some positive and some negative. You can find these yourself with a simple Google search of the company.
- Time of Program: The commitment for the Attractive Credit program is not specified on their website making it difficult to set your credit repair goals and expectations before enrolling.
- Website Security: Attractive Credit does not include the ability to sign up online so website security is not an issue.
- Compliance: There are some questions in regards to this company. They are based in Freehold, New Jersey but their business is registered in California.
If you are looking at enrolling with 180 Credit Solutions it is important that you do all your research. Not having an office can definitely raise some concerns as well as the numerous complaints online where clients claim they never got a direct response even after the complaints. We recommend you look into our top recommended companies before moving forward with another company.
LEAVE A REVIEW
330 , 1