If you have landed on our site it probably means that you are looking for Learn More
BetterWay To Credit
10015 Aeronca Lane
McKinney, TX 75071
BetterWay To Credit is a small sized credit repair company in Texas. They have been in business for just over a year and because of that they have not been able to handle many clients. This means there are not many customer reviews online to judge the company. The ones that we have found, though, have been negative. This is not a good sign for a company just starting out and definitely a concern if you are looking at working with them. Also, there website does not offer much information about the specifics of their credit repair program. Your credit is very important and it is best to find a company that is going to provide as much information as possible ahead of time so that you can make a well informed decision.
- Results: BetterWay To Credit has posted many testimonials but no copies of real deletion results on their website for you to browse and gauge however there is no way for us to verify them. There are complaints online about the lack of results and services people received when dealing with this company.
- Experience: The experience of BetterWay To Credit is hard to determine. The company has been in business since November 2012 and according to the bio of the CEO on their website he does not appear to have much direct credit industry experience. The credit reporting laws can be complex and can change often, it is always beneficial to find a company that shows a clear and strong history of credit experience.
- Types of Programs Offered: The BetterWay To Credit website doesn’t get any specifics about the programs that they offer. You will have to call directly for more information.
- Pricing and Value: The BetterWay To Credit website doesn’t mention the specific cost of any program. You will have to call for more information. However, value is directly tied to results and with the background, size, and complaints on the company you really have to consider what that value might be.
- Guarantee: The BetterWay To Credit website doesn’t mention the specific cost of any program. You will have to call for more information. However, value is directly tied to results and with the background, size, and complaints on the company you really have to consider what that value might be.
- Reputation/Reviews: BetterWay To Credit has various complaints on independent websites around the internet that can be found with a simple Google Search. This is obviously a concern with a small company to have this complaints of this magnitude. Typically, fake complaints made by competition are done with only larger companies. There are some responses by the company online where the company states their case.
- Time of Program: The website for BetterWay To Credit does not specify any details to the timing or terms on the website. We do know that in Texas, by law, a company may only charge fees for 6 months.
- Website Security: BetterWay To Credit does not have the ability to sign up through their website so web security is not an issue.
- Compliance: Without seeing their agreement it is tough to tell if they are in compliance with state and federal laws. We do know that they are bonded and they registered with Texas Secretary of State as required by Texas state law.
If you are looking at enrolling with BetterWay To Credit it is important that you do all your research. They have several complaints which is surprising considering the short time that they have been in business. We recommend you look into our top recommended companies before moving forward with another company.
LEAVE A REVIEW
311 , 2