If you have landed on our site it probably means that you are looking for Learn More
Commonwealth Credit Repair
47 Pleasant Street
Worcester, MA 01609
Common Wealth Credit Repair is a small sized credit repair company located in Worcester Massachusetts.
- Results: Results for their credit repair program are uncertain. There testimonials on their site but no copies of actual deletions.
- Experience: Common Wealth Credit Repair has been in business since 2001. The owner has plenty of experience in the credit industry and does seminars all over the state.
- Types of Programs Offered: The company’s program includes just standard disputes.
- Pricing and Value: The price for their program is $89 for the initial set up fee and $89 a month until completion.
- Guarantee: They guarantee that if by the end of your program term they haven’t removed 60% of the negative items on your credit reports then they will continue working for free until at least 60% of the items are removed. If they are unable to remove any negative items from your credit report they will refund 110% of the fees that you have paid.
- Reputation/Reviews: s the company is less than a year old it is very difficult to find much in the way of reviews or results.
- Time of Program: The time commitment of their program is based on the number of negative items on your credit reports: 2-3 = 2 months, 4-6 = 5 months, 7-9 = 8 months, 10-13 = 11 months, 14-20 = 14 months, and 21 or more is 17 month.
- Website Security: You can enroll in their program through their website and the website does not have a security certificate.
- Compliance: The company appears to have no compliance issues.
If you are looking at enrolling with Common Wealth Credit it is important that you do all your research. The way they base the time and cost of their program on the number of negatives on your credit report is not the best way to go about repairing your credit. Credit Repair is not an exact science and no company can promise how long it will take for an exact number of negatives to be deleted from your credit report. If you have any questions or concerns regarding their services you can always bring them up with them directly.
LEAVE A REVIEW
258 , 1