If you have landed on our site it probably means that you are looking for Learn More
Northglenn, CO 80233
Continental Credit is a small sized credit repair company located in Northglenn, Colorado.
- Results: Continental Credit has no testimonials or copies of deletions on their website. This can be a cause for concern. Have they not been able to handling enough clients successfully to generate any testimonials.
- Experience: Continental Credit has been in business since 2007 but no information on the owners or executives can be found. We have found that when a company has plenty of credit experience it will be something that they promote on their website.
- Types of Programs Offered: Continental Credit does not go into any detail about their credit repair process. You have to call them for any details.
- Pricing and Value: There is an initial $189 consultation fee followed by $59 a month. With not independent reviews to be found online for the company it is impossible to judge the value.
- Guarantee: Continental Credit does not mention having a guarantee on their website. Generally, when a company has confidence in their program they will offer a very customer friendly guarantee and promote it on their website. Continental Credit may have a guarantee but it is not something that they promote.
- Reputation/Reviews: We can find no independent reviews of the company online. This can speak to the size and scope of the company. They may not be handling enough clients to have a reputation online.
- Time of Program: The length of commitment to the Continental Credit program is uncertain as no program details are listed on their site. This makes it difficult to set your goals and expectations before you start the program.
- Website Security: Continental Credit does not include the ability to sign up online so website security is not an issue.
- Compliance: We have found no compliance issues with Continental Credit.
If you are looking at enrolling with Continental Credit it is important that you do all your research as their website gives very little information about their company and program. If you have any questions or concerns regarding their services you can always bring them up with them directly.
Reviewed by Jared P. on Jun 25th, 2014
Worst credit repair company ever. DO NOT GO TO THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!
LEAVE A REVIEW
254 , 2