If you have landed on our site it probably means that you are looking for Learn More
427 S Broad St. (rear)
Philadelphia, PA 19406
Credit Blueprint is a small sized credit repair company located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. They appear to be a reputable company but there are some concerns. The main concern is that do not have a toll free number. Instead they just have a local number. This can mean that they may not be able to help clients not located in their direct area. Also, we have found that when a company does not have a toll free it usually means they are very small. Sometime having as little as 1or2 employees. When companies are this small there is always a risk of closure. What happens to your credit and money if they run out of cash, take another job, or simply go on vacation? Who will be there to help you? These are definitely questions that need to be asked if you are deciding on enrolling with them.
- Results: Credit Blueprint has testimonials but no copies of deletion posted on their website. With any testimonial it is impossible to verify the authenticity.
- Experience: Credit BluePrint states they have 14 years worth of experience although the company was founded in 2013. We can also find no information on the ownership or directors. The laws for credit repair are complex and ever changing and finding a company with a great working knowledge in the credit industry is very important.
- Types of Programs Offered: Credit Blueprint does not go into any detail of their credit repair program on their site. You have to call them for any details about the services they provide and their repair process.
- Pricing and Value: It is impossible to judge the value of their program as they do not disclose any pricing information on their website.
- Guarantee: Credit Blueprint mentions a money back guarantee and states that it is based on your credit score but does not go into any detail on the specific terms and conditions.
- Reputation/Reviews: Since the Credit Blueprint was founded in 2013 they have not been around long enough to have a positive or negative reputation online.
- Time of Program: The length of commitment to the program is uncertain as no program details are listed on their site. This makes it difficult to set your program goals and expectation for your credit score.
- Website Security: Credit Blue Print does not include the ability to sign up online so website security is not an issue.
- Compliance: Credit Blue Print appears to have no compliance issues.
If you are looking at enrolling with Credit Blueprint it is important that you do all your research as their website gives very little information about their company and program. If you have any questions or concerns regarding their services you can always bring them up with them directly. We do recommend looking at our top companies before moving forward with any company.
LEAVE A REVIEW
220 , 1