If you have landed on our site it probably means that you are looking for Learn More
10802 Quail Plaza, STE 108
Oklahoma City, OK 73120
Credit Coach is a credit repair company in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. While they are a reputable company they do not offer much information about their services on their website. For any real information in regards to pricing, terms, guarantees, time frame, or any other program specifics you will have to call them directly.
- Results: Credit Coach has posted many testimonials but no copies of real deletion results on their website for you to browse and gauge however there is no way for us to verify them.
- Experience: Credit Coach has been in business since 2007 and the owner previously worked as a mortgage broker for several years. Many others on the staff also have years of experience in the mortgage industry. This is a positive for the company as they will know what it takes to qualify for a loan.
- Types of Programs Offered: The Credit Coach website doesn’t get any specifics about the programs that they offer. You will have to call directly for more information.
- Pricing and Value: The Credit Coach website doesn’t mention the specific cost of any program. You will have to call for more information.
- Guarantee: The Credit Coach website mentions that they have a full money back guarantee but does not disclose any of the terms or conditions related to it. You will have to call them for more information. We have found, however that when a company has a strong guarantee it will be something that they clearly promote on their website.
- Reputation/Reviews: When searching for reviews of Credit Coach online there is very little to be found. This can speak to the scope of the company. They may have not yet been around long enough to have built a decent presence online.
- Time of Program: The website for Credit Coach does not specify any details to the timing or terms on the website.
- Website Security: Credit Coach does not have the ability to sign up through their website so web security is not an issue.
- Compliance: Without seeing their agreement it is tough to tell if they are in compliance with state and federal laws.
If you are looking at enrolling with Credit Coach it is important that you do all your research. We recommend you look into our top recommended companies before moving forward with another company.
LEAVE A REVIEW
253 , 3