If you have landed on our site it probably means that you are looking for Learn More
6355 NW 36 Street, 6th Floor
Miami, FL 33166
Credit CPR is a small sized credit repair company located in Miami Florida. They appear to be a reputable company but there are some concerns. The main concern is that do not have a toll free number. Instead they just have a local number. This can mean that they may not be able to help clients not located in their direct area. Also, we have found that when a company does not have a toll free it usually means they are very small. Sometime having as little as 1or2 employees. When companies are this small there is always a risk of closure. What happens to your credit and money if they run out of cash, take another job, or simply go on vacation? Who will be there to help you? These are definitely questions that need to be asked if you are deciding on enrolling with them.
- Results: Credit CPR has no testimonials and no copies of deletions posted on their website.
- Experience: Credit CPR was started in 2002 but we are unable to find any information on the experience of the ownership or company directors. We have found that when a company has a lot of experience in the credit industry it will be something that they promote and advertise on their website.
- Types of Programs Offered: Credit CPR offers a dispute only program. They do not offer means of establishing new positive credit. When you are really trying to improve your credit score you will need to do more than just disputing and removing the negatives from your credit report. You will need to build new positive credit.
- Pricing and Value: The website states they charge a flat rate from $249 to $499 depending on how much work they assume your case will take. This makes it impossible to judge the value as they do not state what work they will do for what price.
- Guarantee: The Credit CPR website states that there is a guarantee but does not go into any details as far as the terms and conditions. Usually when a company has strong belief in their results they will offer a very customer friendly guarantee and state the terms and conditions on their website.
- Reputation/Reviews: We were unable to find any reviews of Credit CPR on any independent websites. This is probably because they are such a small company and not handling enough clients to have built a web presence.
- Time of Program: The length of commitment to the program is uncertain.
- Website Security: Credit CPR does not include the ability to sign up online so website security is not an issue.
- Compliance: Credit CPR has a compliance issue in that it charges all its fees up front before any work has been completed.
If you are looking at enrolling with Credit CPR it is important that you do all your research as they appear to have some compliance issue. Also, the company only has a local number and may only handle clients located in Florida. We recommend looking at our top companies before moving forward with any company.
LEAVE A REVIEW
209 , 1