If you have landed on our site it probably means that you are looking for Learn More
Charlestown, IN 47111
Credit Dusters is a small sized credit repair company located in Charlestown, Indiana. They appear to be a reputable company but there are some concerns. The main concern is that do not have a toll free number. Instead they just have a local number. This can mean that they may not be able to help clients not located in their direct area. Also, we have found that when a company does not have a toll free it usually means they are very small. Sometime having as little as 1or2 employees. When companies are this small there is always a risk of closure. What happens to your credit and money if they run out of cash, take another job, or simply go on vacation? Who will be there to help you? These are definitely questions that need to be asked if you are deciding on enrolling with them.
- Results: Credit Dusters has a few testimonials but no copies of deletions posted on their website. With any testimonial it is impossible to verfiy the authenticity.
- Experience: Credit Dusters was started in 2007 but we are unable to find any information on the experience of the ownership or company directors. The credit laws and regulation are complex and ever changing and it is very important to find a company that has plenty of credit experience. Credit Dusters may have plenty of experience but it is not something they are promoting.
- Types of Programs Offered: Credit Dusters has a standard only dispute program with no means for new credit building. When you are really trying to improve your credit score it will take more than just disputing the negative and inaccurate it accounts. You will need to build new positive credit.
- Pricing and Value: Credit Dusters charges $89 a month for their program. This is an inexpensive program and with no means for new credit building you are getting what you pay for.
- Guarantee: Credit Dusters does not mention any guarantee on their website. Generally, when a company has confidence in their results they will have a very customer friendly guarantee that they will advertise clearly on their website. Credit Dusters may indeed have a guarantee but it is not something that they advertise.
- Reputation/Reviews: We were unable to find any reviews of Credit Dusters on any independent websites. This is most likely because of their very small size. They may not be handling enough clients to have built a positive reputation online.
- Time of Program: The length of commitment to the program is uncertain. This can make it difficult to set goals and expectations for your credit repair when enroll in their program.
- Website Security: Credit Dusters does include the ability to sign up online and we can find no website security certificate.
- Compliance: We have found no compliance issues with the Credit Dusters.
If you are looking at enrolling with Credit Dusters it is important that you do all your research. The company only has a local number and appears to have only the owners as employees. This can make it hard to get quality customer services and also increases the risk of closure. We recommend looking into our top ranked companies before moving forward with any company.
LEAVE A REVIEW
236 , 1