If you have landed on our site it probably means that you are looking for Learn More
12649 New Brittany Blvd
Fort Myers, FL 33907-3631
Credit MRI is a small sized credit repair company located in Tampa, Florida.
- Results: Credit MRI has no testimonials or copies of deletions. This can be troubling. They may not have handled enough clients successfully to have generated any testimonials.
- Experience: Credit MRI was started in 2010 and we can find no information on the experience of the ownership or directors of the company. We have found that when a company has plenty of experience in the credit industry it will be something that they actively promote on their website. The laws and regulations for credit and credit repair can be complex and are ever changing. It is very important to have a company working for you that has a great working knowledge of all the ins and outs of credit repairs.
- Types of Programs Offered: Credit MRI has a program that includes disputes and credit building. This is a positive for the company as when you are truly trying to improve your credit score it will take more than just disputing and removing negative accounts, it takes building and establishing new positive credit.
- Pricing and Value: The website for Credit MRI mentions that the program can be as cheap as $20 per deletions but does not get into specifics which can make it very difficult to judge the value of the program.
- Guarantee: The Credit MRI website has not mention of having a service guarantee. Generally when a company has a lot of confidence in their results the will have a very customer friendly guarantee that is advertised clearly on their website. Credit MRI may have a guarantee but it is not something that they advertise.
- Reputation/Reviews: When searching for Credit MRI customers reviews we have found plenty and there have been just as many positive as negative.
- Time of Program: The length of commitment to the Credit MRI program is uncertain. This can make it difficult to set goals and expectations for your credit repair as you enroll in the program.
- Website Security: Credit MRI does not include the ability to sign up online so website security is not an issue.
- Compliance: We have found no compliance issues with Credit MRI.
If you are looking at enrolling with Credit MRI it is important that you do all your research. While they appear to be a reputable company they are difficult to review as they do not offer much information on their website. We recommend looking at our top ranked companies before moving forward with anyone.
LEAVE A REVIEW
200 , 1