If you have landed on our site it probably means that you are looking for Learn More
The Credit People
7380 Sand Lake Road 5th Floor PMB 5225
Orlando, FL 32819
The Credit People is a small sized credit repair company located in Orlando Utah.
- Results: Results are hard to determine The Credit People. The company does have testimonials but those testimonials also belong to DSI Solutions in Chicago which is also going under the name The Credit People.
- Experience: The Credit People has been in business since 2010.
- Types of Programs Offered: The Credit People has a program that covers disputes, validation, credit reports, online account access, and customer services line.
- Pricing and Value: The cost for the program is $299 which can be broken into three payments.
- Guarantee: The Credit People does have a money back guarantee that states if at then of the program you aren’t satisfied you will be refunded every penny. If there are any terms and conditions to this refund they are not mentioned on the site.
- Reputation/Reviews: The reviews found online are mostly negative due to their connection with DSI solutions.
- Time of Program: The time of the program is not specified on the website.
- Website Security: The Credit People does have the ability to sign up online and the website boast that it is Verisign Secured.
- Compliance: There appears to several issues related to compliance. The Company has changed its name in the first year from Authorized Credit Repair to The Credit People. The company has two registered addresses in Florida; one is a virtual office and the other is residential. This can be cause for concern as there is no way to see the company in person. The owner of the company also owns DSI solutions in Chicago which has also changed their name to The Credit People using the same basic website with just different phone numbers.
If you are looking at enrolling with The Credit People it is important that you do all your research. There appears to be several compliance issues. If you have any questions or concerns in regards to their program you will need to contact them directly.
LEAVE A REVIEW
133 , 2