If you have landed on our site it probably means that you are looking for Learn More
1020 Milwaukee Ave. Suite 122
Deerfield, IL 60015
CreditFirm.net is a small sized credit repair company located in Corpus Christi, Texas.
- Results: CreditFirm.net has a few testimonials but no copies of actual deletions on their website. With any testimonial it is difficult to verify its authenticity.
- Experience: CreditFirm.net was started in 2010 but we are unable to find any information on the company owners or directors. We have found that when a company has a strong history in the credit industry they will promote that on their website. Having a strong knowledge of credit repair is very important as the laws are specific and ever changing.
- Types of Programs Offered: The Creditfirm.net dispute program includes unlimited credit bureaus disputes, unlimited escalated info requests, unlimited debt validation, and cease and desist letters.
- Pricing and Value: The Creditfirm.net program costs $39.95 a month. This is an extremely inexpensive program. With most things in life you get what you pay for and credit repair is no different. Great credit repair requires great time, effort and knowledge and we have found that companies that charge so little for their plans may not be able to provide the full service that other companies might.
- Guarantee: We can find no money back guarantee on the CreditFirm.net website. With most companies if they have a strong belief in their results they will offer and advertise a very customer friendly money back guarantee. Creditfirm.net may indeed have one but it is not something that they choose to advertise.
- Reputation/Reviews: We were unable to find any reviews of CreditFirm.ent on any independent websites. This can speak to the size and scope of the company. Are they not handling enough successful clients to generate a positive reputation online?
- Time of Program: The program drafts will continue indefinitely unless the client cancels. This makes it difficult to set goals and expectations for your credit repair.
- Website Security: Creditfirm.net does include the ability to sign up online and the website is secure.
- Compliance: CreditFirm.ent appears to be in Compliance and is bonded and registered with the Secretary of the State of Texas.
If you are looking at enrolling with Creditfirm.net it is important that you do all your research. They have a very inexpensive program but there are some concerns. We recommend looking at our top ranked companies before moving forward with any company.
Reviewed by James Hernandez on Oct 20th, 2014
Fantastic! Just got my new credit scores and Credit Firm did a great job. Middle score went up 161 points and I'm on my way to getting a house.
Reviewed by Jackson Moore on Oct 20th, 2014
credit firm got my credit to 680 which helped me buy a house.
Reviewed by David F. on Feb 15th, 2016
Been with this company for about 4 months and according to credit karma my score has gone up about 80 points. Not bad for $40 a month.
LEAVE A REVIEW
299 , 4