If you have landed on our site it probably means that you are looking for Learn More
3339 Virginia Street
Coconut Grove, FL 33133
CreditUS is a small sized credit repair company located in Miami, Florida.
- Results: CreditUS has no testimonial or copies of actual deletions posted on their website. This can be a concern, especially when you have a company that is 10 years old. Are they not handling enough clients successfully to get any testimonials?
- Experience: CreditUS was started in 2003 but we are unable to find any information on the experience of the ownership or company directors. What we have found is that when a company has a lot of experience in the credit industry it will be something that they actively promote on their website.
- Types of Programs Offered: Their program is a 4 phase dispute program that runs about 5 months. Their program does not offer any means for new positive credit building. If you are truly wanting to improve your credit score you will need more than just disputing and removing negatives accounts from you credit reports.
- Pricing and Value: The CreditUS program has a $99 initial fee and then $99 a month until the 4 phases are complete. With no independent customer reviews to be found online for the program it is difficult to gauge the value of their plan compared to price.
- Guarantee: The CreditUS guarantee states that at the end of their program they will have removed at least 7 negative items off your credit reports. If they are unable to do so they will refund $75 per negative item difference. So if they were only able to remove 5 negative items then you would be responsible for a refund of 2 items or $150.
- Reputation/Reviews: We were unable to find any reviews of CreditUS on any independent websites. Again, this may be because the company is not handling enough successful clients to have built a positive reputation. We a company is handling a large volume of clients successfully you will generally be able to find many positives reviews for them online.
- Time of Program: The time frame of the program is around 5 months.
- Website Security: CreditUS does include the ability to sign up online and the website is secured.
- Compliance: We have found no compliance issues with CreditUS.
If you are looking at enrolling with CreditUS it is important that you do all your research. We recommend checking out our top ranked companies to compare before moving forward with any company.
LEAVE A REVIEW
166 , 1