If you have landed on our site it probably means that you are looking for Learn More
101 Landing Lane
Eatonton, GA 31024
Crednology is a small sized credit repair company in Georgia. When Googling the address they have listed on their website it appears that the company is working out of a home instead of an office. If a company is successful usually they will grow and if they have any amount of business they would have an office. If a company has no business address listed that raises a lot of red flags. Most likely that means the small company and likely not near as secure it needs to be to handle your personal information. As well, a small company means 1 or 2 people are likely doing all the work. What happens to your money and credit if they take another job, run out of money, go on vacation, etc. This does not mean Crednology is not a good company it just means with something as important as your credit you as the consumer need to take all the information you can find while doing your research and analyze the risks vs the reward when choosing a company you are going to hire when dealing with your credit. .
- Results: Crednology has posted many testimonials but no copies of real deletion results on their website for you to browse and gauge however. With any testimonial it is impossible to verify the authenticity.
- Experience: The experience of Crednology is hard to determine. The company has been in business since 2002 but not much information can be found on the directors of the company and their experience in the industry. Typically, if there is a lot of experience in the company that is something they will promote however and we don't see a lot of that.
- Types of Programs Offered: The Crednology website doesn’t get any specifics about the programs that they offer. You will have to call directly for more information.
- Pricing and Value: The Crednology website doesn’t mention the specific cost of any program. You will have to call for more information. However, value is directly tied to results and with the background, size, and complaints on the company you really have to consider what that value might be.
- Guarantee: According to the Crednology website, the only time a customer is eligible for a refund is if they cancel within 72 hours of enrolling. They do not appear to offer any type of guarantee for their services.
- Reputation/Reviews: Crednology has various complaints on independent websites around the internet that can be found with a simple Google Search. This is obviously a concern with a small company to have this complaints of this magnitude. Typically, fake complaints made by competition are done with only larger companies.
- Time of Program: The website for Crednology does not specify any details to the timing or terms on the website. You will have to call them for more information.
- Website Security: Crednology does not have the ability to sign up through their website so web security is not an issue.
- Compliance: Without seeing their agreement it is tough to tell if they are in compliance with state and federal laws. However, if they are working out of a home instead of an office there could potentially be many compliance issues in regards to security of personal information.
If you are looking at enrolling with Crednology it is important that you do all your research. Not having an office can definitely raise some concerns as well as the numerous complaints online where clients claim they never got a direct response even after the complaints. We recommend you look into our top recommended companies before moving forward with another company.
LEAVE A REVIEW
208 , 1