If you have landed on our site it probably means that you are looking for Learn More
3025 Limited Lane NW Suite 101
Olympia , WA 98502
CROW is a small sized credit repair company in Washington. When going through their website it is impossible to know exactly for sure what their credit repair service offers. We do know that they offer a free Do-It-Yourself kit but as far as their pay service they do no offer any information. Your credit is very important we feel it is best to find a company to work on your behalf that will present you with as much information up front as possible so that you will be able to make a well informed decision.
- Results: CROW has posted many testimonials but no copies of real deletion results on their website for you to browse and gauge however there is no way for us to verify them.
- Experience: We are unable to determine the exact start date for CROW but do know that the ownership and company directors have plenty of years of credit industry experience. This is definitely a positive for the company.
- Types of Programs Offered: The CROW website doesn’t get any specifics about the programs that they offer. You will have to call directly for more information.
- Pricing and Value: The CROW website doesn’t mention the specific cost of any program. You will have to call for more information. However, value is directly tied to results and with the background, size, and complaints on the company you really have to consider what that value might be.
- Guarantee: The website for CROW has no mention of the company having a money back guarantee. This does not mean that they do not have a guarantee but if they do it is not something they are wishing to advertise. We have found that when a company has plenty of confidence in their results they will offer and promote a very customer friendly money back guarantee.
- Reputation/Reviews: When searching for the company on Google for customer reviews we have been unable to find any. This can speak to the very small size of the company. They may not have been able to handle enough clients to have been able to build a real reputation.
- Time of Program: The website for CROW does not specify any details to the timing or terms on the website. You have to call for more information.
- Website Security: CROW does not have the ability to sign up through their website so web security is not an issue.
- Compliance: Without seeing their agreement it is tough to tell if they are in compliance with state and federal laws. However, if they are working out of a home instead of an office there could potentially be many compliance issues in regards to security of personal information.
If you are looking at enrolling with CROW it is important that you do all your research. Their website does not go into much detail about the specifics of their service. We recommend you look into our top recommended companies before moving forward with another company.
LEAVE A REVIEW
219 , 1