If you have landed on our site it probably means that you are looking for Learn More
284-C East Lake Mead Drive Suite 238
Henderson, NV 89015
eCredit Advisors is a small sized credit repair company located in Henderson, Nevada.
- Results: eCredit Advisors has several testimonials on their website from satisfied customers.
- Experience: eCredit Advisors was started in 2005 but we are unable to find any information on the experience of the ownership or company directors. We have found that when a company has a strong history of experience in the credit industry they will promote that experience on their website.
- Types of Programs Offered: They offer several programs they refer to as "Cycle Credit Score Maximizers" they have anywhere from 1-5 "cycle" programs.
- Pricing and Value: Their pricing is $199 processing fee and then $165 per month for as many "cycles" that you sign up for.. With no reviews of eCredit Advisors online we are unable to gauge the value of their program vs the price.
- Guarantee: The guarantee for each program states that if at the end of the Cycles they were unable to achieve the short term credit goals they will work for an additional 2 months for free. If at the end of the additional 2 months they were still unable to have met the short term goals then they will refund all service fees paid. The short term goals are set on a case by case basis and determined during the initial phone consultation. There are not examples of whether the goals have to do with what the client wants, what the company determines, whether it deals with credit score, financing, etc. We do not have a copy of their contract, but we would assume their may be more details contained in their contract.
- Reputation/Reviews: We were unable to find any reviews of eCredit Advisors on any independent websites. This might be because of the size of the company. When a company is very small they may not be handling enough clients successfully to have a great reputation online.
- Time of Program: The 3 Cycle program is 4 months and the 4 Cycle program is for 5 months.
- Website Security: eCredit Advisors does not include the ability to sign up online so website security is not an issue
- Compliance: We have found no compliance issues with eCredit Advisors.
If you are looking at enrolling with eCredit Advisors it is important that you do all your research. While they appear to be a reputable company there are some concerns. We recommend looking into our top ranked companies before moving forward with any company.
LEAVE A REVIEW
221 , 1