If you have landed on our site it probably means that you are looking for Learn More
Electronic Credit Restoration
6420 Richmond Suite 304
Houston, TX 77057
Electronic Credit Restoration is a small sized credit repair company located in Spring, Texas. Their website lists their address as a P.O. Box in Spring, Texas and the phone number they have listed is a local number. We have been unable to find a standard business address for the company which is a huge concern. When a company is successful and handling large amounts of clients they will generally have an office. If a company does not have a business address listed it raises red flags. Likely, this means that they are working out of a home or apartment which is not nearly as secure as it needs to be as it handles your personal information. With small companies there are usually just 1 or 2 employees doing all the work. If they run out of money, take another job, or just go on vacation what happens to your money and credit. This does not mean that Electronic Credit Restoration is not a good and upstanding company it just means with something as important as your credit and money you as the consumer need to take all the information you can find while doing your research and weigh the risks vs the reward when choosing a company to work on your financial future.
- Results: Electronic Credit Restoration has posted no testimonials or copies of real results on their website for you to view.
- Experience: The experience of Electronic Credit Restoration is hard to determine. We have been unable to find any registered start date for the business or any information on the experience of the company directors. Generally speaking if a company has a lot of experience in the credit repair industry or even in the lending industry they will promote that. With Legacy Polk Processing Electronic Credit Restoration they do not provide any information in regards to their background in the industry.
- Types of Programs Offered: The website for Electronic Credit Restoration offers zero information on the details or specifics of their credit repair program. To get any information in regards to what types of negatives they work with, the time frame of their program, or the cost for their program you will have to call them directly.
- Pricing and Value: The website for Electronic Credit Restoration offers zero information on the details or specifics of their credit repair program. To get any information in regards to what types of negatives they work with, the time frame of their program, or the cost for their program you will have to call them directly.
- Guarantee: The website for Electronic Credit Restoration does not disclose what if any money back guarantee they may have. When a company has strong belief in the services they provide they will generally offer and promote a very customer friendly money back guarantee. If a company does not promote any service money back guarantee it can be a cause for concern. Polk Processing Credit Restoration may indeed have one but it is not something that they advertise.
- Reputation/Reviews: We are unable to find any independent consumer reviews on Electronic Credit Restoration. This speaks to the size and scope of a company. When a company is actively handling a large client base you should be able to find something in way of reviews on a company whether it is positive or negative. When there are no reviews to be found on a company it generally means they are not handling enough clients to have a real presence.
- Time of Program: Electronic Credit Restoration does not specify the time frame of their credit repair program. You will need to call them for any program specifics.
- Website Security: Electronic Credit Restoration does not include the ability to sign up online so website security is not an issue.
- Compliance: It appears that Electronic Credit Restoration may have some compliance issues. When you are a credit repair company located in Texas your required to be bonded and to be registered with the office of the Secretary of the State of Texas. We can find not record of them being bonded or registered. If they are indeed not bonded or registered it can be a major red flag that they either do not know the laws and regulations of the industry or may just be disregarding them. If you do speak with them for a consultation this is something that you will want to bring up and see if they can provide you any documentation of being bonded and registered.
If you are looking at enrolling with Electronic Credit Restoration it is important that you do all your research. Not having a physical office and just having a local Spring phone number speaks volumes to the size and scope of the company. We recommend that you look into our top ranked companies before moving forward with another company.
LEAVE A REVIEW
157 , 1