If you have landed on our site it probably means that you are looking for Learn More
Fast Start Financial
6505 W. Park Blvd. Suite 306-353
Plano, TX 75093
Fast Start Financial is a small sized credit repair company located in Plano, Texas.
- Results: Fast Start Financial has plenty of testimonials but no copies of deletions. With any testimonial it is impossible to gauge its authenticity.
- Experience: Fast Start Financial was started in 2010 and the owner is an attorney with several years of credit related experience. Now being an attorney doesn't necessarily mean great credit knowledge as being an attorney gives no special advantages in credit repair.
- Types of Programs Offered: Fast Start Financial offers a standard credit dispute program. This can be somewhat successful in removing negatives and inaccuracies from your credit reports but it can only improve your score by so much. When trying to really improve your score you need to establish new positive credit and they do not offer any credit building programs.
- Pricing and Value: It is impossible to gauge the value of their program as they do not disclose their costs on their website.
- Guarantee: The website for Fast Start Financial does not mention a service guarantee. We have found that when companies have a strong track record of helping clients they will have a very consumer friendly guarantee. Fast Start Financial may have a guarantee but it is not something that they advertise.
- Reputation/Reviews: We were unable to find any reviews for Fast Start Financial on any independent websites. This can speak to the size and scope of the company. Are they not handling enough clients successfully to have really built a positive reputation?
- Time of Program: Fast Start Financial does not specify what the time frame is for their program. This makes it hard to set goals and expectations for your credit repair.
- Website Security: Fast Start Financial does not include the ability to sign up online so website security is not an issue.
- Compliance: The Company appears to be in Compliance and is bonded and registered with the Secretary of the State of Texas.
If you are looking at enrolling with Fast Start Financial it is important that you do all your research. While they appear to be a reputable company there are some concerns and we recommend looking into our top ranked companies before moving forward with anyone.
LEAVE A REVIEW
205 , 1