If you have landed on our site it probably means that you are looking for Learn More
4372 Spring Valley Road
Farmers Branch, TX 75244
First Stone is a small sized credit repair company in Texas. There are some issues with this company. The first being that they do not have a toll free number but rather just a local Dallas number. This can mean that they only are able to handle clients located in their area. Also we have found several complaints about the company and the company's owner online along with possible compliance issues that we will discuss below.
- Results: First Stone has posted many testimonials but no copies of real deletion results on their website for you to browse and gauge however there is no way for us to verify the testimonials. There are complaints online about the lack of results and services people received when dealing with this company.
- Experience: The experience of First Stone is hard to determine. The company's website states they have been in business since 1990 but when doing research we have found that they registered as a business in 1993. The owner of the company does host a radio show discussing credit and lending matters but we are unsure if this is anything more than vehicle for advertising his company.
- Types of Programs Offered: The First Stone website doesn’t get any specifics about the programs that they offer. You will have to call directly for more information.
- Pricing and Value: The First Stone website doesn’t mention the specific cost of any program. You will have to call for more information. However, value is directly tied to results and with the background, size, and complaints on the company you really have to consider what that value might be.
- Guarantee: The company's website does not disclose exactly what the terms of their guarantee are. You will have to call them for any specifics. We have found that when a company has a strong customer friendly guarantee it will be something that they actively promote on their website.
- Reputation/Reviews: First Stone has various complaints on independent websites around the internet that can be found with a simple Google Search. This is obviously a concern with a small company to have this complaints of this magnitude. Also, we have found several complaints of former employees disputing the company's claims of results along with the experience and knowledge of the owner.
- Time of Program: The website for First Stone does not specify any details to the timing or terms on the website. We do know that in the State of Texas you can only charge clients for a maximum of 6 months.
- Website Security: First Stone does not have the ability to sign up through their website so web security is not an issue.
- Compliance: In Texas Credit Repair companies are required to register with the Secretary of The State of Texas and be bonded. When searching the Secretary of State website we found that owner does have a company registered and bonded but it is not listed as First Stone. This would be something that would need to brought up with them if you are considering using their services. They may indeed be registered but we are unable to find any record.
If you are looking at enrolling with First Stone it is important that you do all your research. We have found numerous complaints online about the company and their services and there may be some compliance issues. We recommend you look into our top recommended companies before moving forward with another company.
LEAVE A REVIEW
194 , 2