If you have landed on our site it probably means that you are looking for Learn More
Fowler and Fowler
12722 US Hwy. 98
Sebring, FL 33876
Fowler and Fowler is a small sized credit repair company located in Sebring, Florida.
- Results: Fowler and Fowler has plenty of testimonials but no copies of deletions. With any testimonial it is difficult to gauge the authenticity.
- Experience: Business was started in 1993 and the owners have plenty of experience in the credit and debt industry. This is always a positive as they should a great knowledge of credit repair laws and the dispute process.
- Types of Programs Offered: Fowler and Fowler appears to only send dispute letters to your creditors. They do not offer any way to build any new credit. When a company only sends dispute letters it can be a cause a for concern. To truly improve your credit score you will generally much more than just disputing the negative and inaccurate accounts on your credit reports.
- Pricing and Value: Their plan has a $59 initial cost followed by $59 a month. This is a very inexpensive program and with them only sending dispute letters you are getting what you pay for.
- Guarantee: Their guarantee states that after 12 months in the program you can request an audit of every negative that has been deleted from your credit reports. Each negative will be valued at $50 and however many remaining negatives will be totalled and the difference of what you have paid in fees and the value of the remaining negatives will be refunded back to you.
- Reputation/Reviews: The independent consumer reviews that we have found online for Fowler and Fowler have been mixed to negative. You can find these reviews by doing a simple Google search for Fowler and Fowler.
- Time of Program: The program requires a minimum 12 month commitment to be eligible for any refund but you are able to cancel at anytime.
- Website Security: Fowler and Fowler does not include the ability to sign up online so website security is not an issue.
- Compliance: We have found no compliance issues with Fowler and Fowler.
If you are looking at enrolling with Fowler and Fowler it is important that you do all your research. While they appear to be a reputable company and a member of NACSO we have found several issues to be aware of. We recommend looking into our top ranked companies before moving forward with any company.
LEAVE A REVIEW
146 , 1