If you have landed on our site it probably means that you are looking for Learn More
Good Life Credit
3389 Sheridan Street, #548
Hollywood, FL 33021
Good Life Credit (FB Credit Law) is a small sized credit repair company located in Hollywood, Florida. While they appear to be a reputable company owned by attorneys there are some concerns. The main concern is that they are also doing business as FB Credit Law. We do not know why they are offering the same program from the same location but under a different name. When you are choosing a company to work on something as important as your credit you want to know exactly who is working on your case for you. If you are looking at enrolling with them we recommend asking them why they have two credit repair companies.
- Results: Good Life Credit (FB Credit Law) has plenty of testimonials and copies of deletions. With any testimonial it is difficult to gauge its authenticity.
- Experience: We are Unable to find exact start date of business for Good Life Credit (FB Credit Law) but the ownership are 2 attorneys with years of credit experience. This is clearly stated on their website for you to research.
- Types of Programs Offered: They have 3 dispute programs: The Basic, The Premium, and the Platinum. Each program offer disputing of your debt. The Premium and Platinum plan offer more administrative services.
- Pricing and Value: The Basic plan has a $99.95 initial fee with $59.95 a month. The Premium plan has a $149.95 initial fee with $79.95 a month. The Platinum has a $199.95 initial fee with $99.95 a month.
- Guarantee: The Good Life Credit (FB Credit Law) guarantee states that if after 6 months in the program there are no negatives removed from your credit report they will work an additional 6 months at no cost. This is a soft guarantee as there is no mention of getting money back if they are unable to improve your credit.
- Reputation/Reviews: We were unable to find any reviews of Good Life Credit (FB Credit Law) on any independent websites. This speaks to the size and scope of the company. When a company is handling a lot of clients successfully you will generally be able to find many positive independent consumer reviews online.
- Time of Program: They require a minimum 6 month commitment.
- Membership in NACSO: Good Life Credit (FB Credit Law) is not a member of the Nationals Association of Credit Services Organizations (NACSO) which is always a concern as NACSO is the premier credit repair trade organization.
- Website Security: Good Life Credit (FB Credit Law) does not include the ability to sign up online so website security is not an issue.
- Compliance: We have found no compliance issues with Good Life Credit (FB Credit Law).
If you are looking at enrolling with Good Life Credit (FB Credit Law) it is important that you do all your research. We recommend looking at our top ranked companies before moving forward with any company.
LEAVE A REVIEW
177 , 1