If you have landed on our site it probably means that you are looking for Learn More
Illinois Credit Services
16143 S. Lincoln Hwy, Unit 201
Plainfield, IL 60586
Illinois Credit Services is a small sized credit repair company located in Plainfield, Illinois. There are some concerns with this company. The main concern is that they only have a local phone number and there are some questions as to whether they handle clients not located in Illinois. Also, from our experience we have found that companies that do not have a toll free number are very small and may only have a handful of employees. When a company is that small there is always a risk of closure. What happens to your money and credit if they run out of cash, take another job, or simply go out of town? Who will be there to handle your case? These are questions you need to ask when choosing someone to handle something as important as your credit.
- Results: Illinois Credit Repair has plenty of testimonials but not copies of deletions. With any testimonial it is difficult to gauge its authenticity.
- Experience: Business was started in 2009 and the ownership appears to have several years of experience in the credit repair industry. It is always good to have a company where the ownership is experienced and well versed in all credit laws and procedures.
- Types of Programs Offered: Illinois Credit Services offers a standard dispute only program. When you are truly trying to improve your score it takes more than just disputing and removing negative accounts from your credit reports. It takes building and establishing new positive lines of credit. Illinois Credit Services does not offer any way to build new positive credit.
- Pricing and Value: The Illinois Credit Services plan has an initial cost of $249 with monthly payments of $79. With no independent reviews of the company online it is impossible to gauge the value of their program.
- Guarantee: The Illinois Credit Services website does not mention a money back guarantee. When a company is confident in their results they will generally offer and promote a very customer friendly guarantee. This does not mean that Illinois Credit Services does not have a guarantee but it is not something that they advertise.
- Reputation/Reviews: We were unable to find any reviews of the company on any independent websites for Illinois Credit Services. This speaks to the size and scope of the company. When a company is handling a high volume of clients successfully you should be able to find some positive customer reviews online.
- Time of Program: The time frame of the program is not specified on their website.
- Website Security: Illinois Credit Services does not include the ability to sign up online so website security is not an issue.
- Compliance: We have found no compliance issues with Illinois Credit Services.
If you are looking at enrolling with Illinois Credit Services it is important that you do all your research. They do not have a toll free number and may only local clients. We recommend looking at our top ranked companies before moving forward with any company.
LEAVE A REVIEW
123 , 1