If you have landed on our site it probably means that you are looking for Learn More
JC's Credit Repair
2300 Southwest Freeway #3300
Houston, TX 77009
JC's Credit Repair is a small sized credit repair company in Texas. Their website says they are located virtually in Houston and Dallas, Texas. This means that they do not have a physical office and may instead work out of a home or apartment. If a company is successful usually they will grow and if they have any amount of business they would have an office. When a company is working out of a home it is most likely not near as secure it needs to be to handle your personal information. As well, a small company means 1 or 2 people are likely doing all the work. What happens to your money and credit if they take another job, run out of money, go on vacation, etc. This does not mean JC's Credit Repair is not a good company it just means with something as important as your credit you as the consumer need to take all the information you can find while doing your research and analyze the risks vs the reward when choosing a company you are going to hire when dealing with your credit.
- Results: JC's Credit Repair has not posted any testimonials or copies of real deletion results on their website for you to browse and gauge. There are complaints online about the lack of results and services people received when dealing with this company.
- Experience: The experience of JC's Credit Repair is hard to determine. The company has been in business since 2004 but not much information can be found on the directors of the company and their experience in the industry. Typically, if there is a lot of experience in the company that is something they will promote however and we don't see a lot of that. Additionally, there is not a lot of information on their website and the information they do have is vague.
- Types of Programs Offered: The JC's Credit Repair website doesn’t get any specifics about the programs that they offer. You will have to call directly for more information.
- Pricing and Value: The website for JC's Credit Repair doesn't mention the total cost of the program but does state that they require a 50% deposit. They also mention that they charge $45 to cover the costs of getting copies of clients credit reports. Any person can get free copies of their reports every year from the credit bureaus and should be wary of any credit repair company that tries to charge for them.
- Guarantee: The Company website has no mention of a money back guarantee. While they may indeed have one if they do it is not something that they wish to advertise. We have found that when a company has plenty of belief in their program they will offer and promote a very customer friendly money back guarantee.
- Reputation/Reviews: JC's Credit Repair has various complaints on independent websites around the internet that can be found with a simple Google Search. This is obviously a concern with a small company to have this complaints of this magnitude. Typically, fake complaints made by competition are done with only larger companies. There are some responses by the company online where the company states their case. However, it is not done in the most professional manner possible. Several complaints asked 180 credit solutions employees to reach out to them to resolve, the clients gave updates saying the company did not respond to them.
- Time of Program: The website for JC's Credit Repair does not specify any details to the timing or terms on the website. In Texas, however, companies are only allowed to charge clients for 6 months.
- Website Security: JC's Credit Repair does not have the ability to sign up through their website so web security is not an issue.
- Compliance: There may be some compliance issues. In Texas credit repair companies are required to be bonded and registered with the Texas Secretary of State. We can find no record of the company being bonded or registered.
If you are looking at enrolling with JC' Credit Repair it is important that you do all your research. Not having an office can definitely raise some concerns as well as the numerous complaints online where clients claim they never got a direct response even after the complaints. We recommend you look into our top recommended companies before moving forward with another company.
LEAVE A REVIEW
165 , 2