If you have landed on our site it probably means that you are looking for Learn More
Landmark Credit Services
5220 Old Bullard Rd
Tyler, TX 75703
Landmark Credit Services is a small sized credit repair company located in Tyler Texas. While they appear to be a reputable company with some positive reviews online there is some cause for concern.
- Results: Landmark Credit Services has plenty of testimonials and copies of deletions. With any testimonial it is hard to verify the authenticity.
- Experience: Business was started in 2007 and the owner had previously worked at other credit repair companies. We do not know if he or any of the other employees have any other credit experience.
- Types of Programs Offered: From what we can tell Landmark Credit Services offers a standard dispute only program. Their website does not offer much information about their dispute process. You will have to call them for any details.
- Pricing and Value: It is impossible to determine the value of the Landmark Credit Services program as they their website does not disclose any information in regards to the costs for the program.
- Guarantee: Landmark Credit Services does not disclose the terms and conditions for their guarantee on their site. Generally, when a company has a strong consumer friendly guarantee they will promote it clearly on their website.
- Reputation/Reviews: When searching for independent consumer reviews of Landmark Mark Credit Services what we have found has mostly been positive.
- Time of Program: Landmark Credit Services does specify the time frame for its program. You will have to call them for any details.
- Website Security: Landmark Credit Services does not include the ability to sign up online so website security is not an issue.
- Compliance: Landmark Credit Services appears to be in Compliance and is bonded and registered with the Secretary of the State of Texas.
If you are looking at enrolling with Landmark Credit Services it is important that you do all your research. Also all the testimonials on their site are from local clients and they may not handle national clients. We recommend looking into our top companies before moving forward with any company
Reviewed by Lowell D Rouser on Oct 21st, 2014
Please do not use Landmark, they have taken me for over a thousand dollars! My credit score is still in the 500's and I have received zero restitution despite many phone calls! They are a scam! They come across as good christian small town folk and they are anything but! These people are taking advantage of a bad economy and desperate people. God forgive them, It will take time for me to do the same.
LEAVE A REVIEW
158 , 2