If you have landed on our site it probably means that you are looking for Learn More
Sky Blue Credit Repair
6001 Broken Sound Pkwy, Ste 300b
Boca Raton, FL 33487
Sky Blue Credit Repair is a credit repair company in Florida.
- Results: Sky Blue Credit Repair has posted many testimonials and copies of real deletion results on their website for you to browse and gauge however there is no way for us to verify them.
- Experience: Sky Blue Credit Repair has been in business since 1989 and their employees do have credit and mortgage backgrounds. Having industry experience and knowledge is extremely important as being able to deal with each of the credit bureaus is necessary in repairing your credit.
- Types of Programs Offered: Sky Blue Credit Repair offers a standard dispute program where they will send in dispute letters on your behalf to each credit bureau in regards to each of you negative accounts. While this may work, know that just sending dispute letters can cause your reports to be flagged as a frivolous and seriously damage your chances of improving your credit score.
- Pricing and Value: Sky Blue Credit Repair charges a $99 one time fee followed by $59 a month. This is a pretty modestly priced plan and considering they only send dispute letters we would not expect them to be able to charge any more.
- Guarantee: Sky Blue Credit Repair offers a full refund if after 90 days you are unsatisfied with their services. This is a pretty strong guarantee. Know that even with the best programs you may not see results in 90s and if they are able to keep you past the 3 months in their program you will forfeit any right to a refund.
- Reputation/Reviews: When searching Google for Sky Blue Credit Repair the reviews we have found have been mixed to say the least. There have been just as many complaints as compliments and we recommend searching and judging for yourself before making a decision to sign up with this company.
- Time of Program: The website for Sky Blue Credit Repair does not specify any details to the timing or terms on the website. You will have to call them for exact information.
- Website Security: Sky Blue Credit Repair does have the ability to sign up online and their website does have an active security certificate.
- Compliance: Without seeing their agreement it is tough to tell if they are in compliance with state and federal laws. We do want to note that they are bonded and registered in the state of Florida.
If you are looking at enrolling withSky Blue Credit Repair it is important that you do all your research. We recommend you look into our top recommended companies before moving forward with another company.
Reviewed by Bill on Oct 21st, 2014
Yes they are the worse credit repair company! A go through the motions credit repair company that does nothing after 3 months. Yes they sent some kind of letters to your creditors. You have no way of knowing what they sent. Yes there always willing to give you your money back! That's why they got two stars! My credit actually got worse for one month!
LEAVE A REVIEW
175 , 1